AQUASUN is the trading name of Ken and Patricia Storey. They are the recognised Data Controllers of all personal and non personal information held and used within the company.
They can be contacted at:-
Unit 6, Logans Complex, 232 Frosses Road, Cloughmills, BT44 9PX. Tel 028 2763 7988.
Email : email@example.com
AQUASUN is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AQUASUN may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
The information we collect from you:
We will collect personally identifiable information about you including your name, postal address, email, telephone and mobile numbers when you provide any of these to us via this site. This could be when you order a product, create an account, register on our Live Chat forum, request a quote or brochure or contact us. We may also collect other information relevant to customer competitions or offers.
What we do with your personal information
Any personally identifiable information we collect from you will only be used by us for legal purposes, which may include:
- Responding to your requests
- Processing your transactions – sale of goods and services
- Administering service/ maintenance requests and warranty claims, and after sales care
- Maintaining a history of service and maintenance on all our products
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Sharing of your personal information
Aquasun may share some personally – identifiable information with third party organisations as follows:-
- Product Manufacturers – in the event of resolving a complaint or issue with the product there are times when we may need to forward your contact details to the manufacturer. However, you will be notified if this is the case
- Service Providers – there are a number of third party service providers that we engage with in order to effectively carry out our business, and to whom personally identifiable information may be shared. These may include, financial institutions for the administration of financial agreements, sub-contractors who install our products, construction companies who carry out our crane work where necessary and professional tradesmen such as electricians and plumbers.
Security of Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For your own privacy protection we strongly advise you not to include any sensitive personal information in any emails you may send to us. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD NUMBERS TO US VIA EMAIL. Aquasun will not request sensitive personal information via email from you.
All our data is stored onsite at Aquasun Office, Unit 6 Logans Complex, 232 Frosses Road, Cloughmills, BT44 9PX the systems are password protected with access to data further restricted by password to database programs. Systems are supported, monitored and maintained on a monthly basis. Desktops and Laptops each have anti-viral protection, firewall protection, as well as Malware protection. Access remotely is limited to remote users via vpn, access is username and password protected, router firewalls are used to on all vpn traffic to create further protection.
Our IT support is provided by OutsourceITNI. They have limited access to data held within Aquasun, for the purpose of IT and Technical support. OutsourceITNI do not have their own login or passwords to access the data directly and so must always go through a member of the Aquasun Team for access.
How we use website cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our websites ( www.aquasun.co.uk or www.aquasun.ie ) may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – OPTING IN
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the Option box that you can click to indicate that you consent to your information being used by Aquasun for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you chose not to opt in for direct marketing purposes, we will not contact you or send you promotional material or emails.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please, telephone, email or write to the address at the top of this Policy. We will acknowledge your request within 3 working days and provide you with access to your personal information with 1 month from the date of your request. If we do not hold any of your personal information we will tell you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Policy Changes and Modifications
Aquasun reserves the right to make changes to this policy and therefore we would encourage you to check this page regularly. However in the event of any material changes to this Policy, an update notice will be posted here.
If you have any problems or queries with any aspect of this policy please do get in touch with us on 028 2763 7988 in our Ballymena office or 01 69 500 29 in Dublin.